I'm being a slacking founder again... So sorry about that, everyone!
Anyway, I've got a few things to talk about here...
First of all, I (finally) got around to making a separate folder for comics, since a few people did ask for that. It's just something to take note of from now on... Plus, it has a bonus for anyone who may be ambitious enough to work on a fanfic AND comic at the same time, in that you can now submit a chapter of your fanfic and a page of your comic on the same day.
Secondly, I also brought up the idea of another assignment in the last blog. Would anyone be up for doing one here soon? ~PancakeShiners gave me a couple ideas a while back, and I've been trying to come up with a few too. Just as something to think about, here are a few possible themes, from both our ideas:
1. Expanding on Grovyle's reaction when he first learns that the hero is his partner
2. The hero (as a human) and Grovyle fighting off the Sableye (and possibly Dusknoir) together
3. The hero's reaction upon learning that she/he was Grovyle's partner
4. Some time after the main quest is over, the hero starts thinking about Grovyle again
5. Some kind of summer theme
Even out of the ones that don't get picked immediately, they could always be reserved for future assignments. This list is mainly here so you guys can have some stuff to choose from, after deciding when to do the assignment, of course.
And lastly, should I split the group Favorites up into folders, or does it really matter? I don't know how consistently people check out the s, so I don't know if this is really important.
As usual, I'd love to hear everyone's opinions on any or all of these things!